With Bill Morgan, Psy.D. and Susan Morgan, CNS
“When it’s good it’s very good, but when it’s bad its awful?”
- How true this is when it comes to communicating with our partners?
- What are those habit patterns of disconnection? What causes them?
- How might we, alone together, bring caring and careful attention to these reactive patterns?
Developing the skills to navigate the rubs can greatly enhance the quality of our primary relationship.
In this weekend workshop, each of you, alone and together, will learn to identify these reactive patterns and develop strategies for avoiding them and getting out of them more quickly once they arise!
This weekend is for you and your partnership. Privacy and confidentiality are respected. Each person works within their own partnership. No couple will be put on the spot and asked to share personal information in front of others. All couples welcome!
We will alternate between teaching segments, short mindfulness meditation practices and dyadic couples exercises.
Cost (per person):
- Private Room w/En-Suite Bath* – $336.00 *this is the rate per person once you register as two, since sharing queen bed
- Private Room w/Hall Bath – contact Wonderwell about this option
- Shared Room w/En-Suite Bath* – $336.00 *twin beds
- Shared Room w/Hall Bath – $306.00
- Dorm – $278.00
- Tenting – $236.00
- Commuter – $196.00
In order to keep pricing as low as possible, teacher fees are not included and are encouraged as “Dana” (the ancient tradition of generous giving), as each participant is moved to do so at the end of retreat. More information will be discussed at the end of the retreat.
Friday 6:30-9 pm: Welcome & overview
Saturday 9 am-8 pm: Alternating teaching, meditation, and experiential exercises
Sunday 9 am-12 pm: Experiential exercises, meditation, closingREGISTRATION AND DETAILS